Indice I diari di allenamento I diari dei praticanti Adidas Superstar 80s White & Off White

Adidas Superstar 80s White & Off White

Tutti i diari di allenamento dei praticanti del Metodo Lafay. Crea anche tu il tuo!

Immagine

The Adidas Shoes Women collab have leaked, but we do know that the collection will include two pairs of the shell toe model done in your choice of “Footwear White/Core Black-Off-White” and “Off-White/Footwear White-Gold Metallic.” Being that that is it a collab with BAPE, we could very well see the BAPE x adidas Superstar 80s dressed in camo motifs and have some kind of Ape Head branding on it.

Adidas Shoes Sale delivers the Superstar ’80s “Recon” in its original “White” colorway, complete with black stripes, a black heel tab and the quintessential stamp on the lateral side panel. However, instead of it appearing in its classic gold foil it’s also given a blackout finish, which matches the “Le marque aux 3 bandes” and Trefoil stamping on the tongue.

Also new to this luxe iteration is the exclusion of the Adidas Shoes Blue stamp on the heel tab. Instead, it’s finished in supple black leather. adidas Originals leaves no stone unturned with its attention to detail, as it lines the interior of the Superstar with hairy off-white leather. A set of white laces, the iconic off-white shell toe and herringbone-pattern sole unit round off this superior classic.

The collaborative shoe boasts a translucent upper with Adidas Superstar 80s White & Off White Three Stripes overlay, and white leather extending to the eyelets, tongue, and heel tab. Differences from the standard Superstar 80s include a gold foil name stamped on the side that reads 'Blondey' while a rubber toe cap and sole finish off the look.

https://www.topatrainers.com/

Torna a I diari dei praticanti